Monday 1 December 2014

MM101 - Birthday packaging

December is upon us and only 24 more days to get ready for Christmas!  With Christmas brings lots of gift giving so I'll be featuring a variety of packaging ideas throughout the month.

Today for "Manly Monday" I've created a birthday package!  To start I pulled together a bunch of items that I thought might work for a gift tag on my decorative bag.


And using a sample I liked on page 145 of the catalogue for reference, I love the result!




I used:

  • @SoSocial stamp set
  • The Open Sea stamp set
  • Gold Soiree Specialty DSP
  • Flashback DSP
  • Under The Tree Specialty DSP
  • Beach House washi tape
  • Watercolour Wonder washi tape
  • Baker's Twine
  • Antique Brads
  • Mini Metallic clothespins
  • Wooden Elements
I hope you enjoyed my idea for masculine packaging today on "Manly Monday"!

Enjoy your week,


Jamilla

A Stampin' Up! associate can save, earn & be part of our community!
"...some call it customer service...I call it caring..." 





No comments:

Post a Comment